Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Disclaimer

HELLO :)
thereisalwaysabrightside
Hate my blog? leave it.
Spammers shoo.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. ❤

Profile

vicky ; waiyen
December 25th :)
Catholic High School
I am me, myself to judge.
i live my ife the right way :D

Runaways

Alyssa . Audrey . EeLynn . EeMin . Elaine . Enaly . JiaXi . KahSing . LiAnne . Liv . Nellie . Nicole . PeiQi . PeiRu . QiLe . Sarah . Sarah* . SiNing . WeiSim . XinNing . YeeWei .

TALKATIVES


ShoutMix chat widget


Archives

  • Countdown to 2009
  • Tagged :]
  • Tagged by EEMiN;darling
  • sleepovers,cool..i dunno
  • Pink-So What na na ~
  • Tagged by sarah-superb
  • i ♥ party!
  • what the heck!?
  • Merdeka!
  • yahahahahaha....em.....i've forgotten what i was g...


  • Pasts

    August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

    Jukebox

    Imeem
    Radio Blog Club

    Saturday 17 January 2009

    Helloh human beings :)

    omg koh wai yen my darling!!
    so long tak update sudah!

    dont worry, for few days i'm gonna make your blog until nice nice!

    bye!!

    <3<3<3<3

    23:42