Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Disclaimer

HELLO :)
thereisalwaysabrightside
Hate my blog? leave it.
Spammers shoo.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. ❤

Profile

vicky ; waiyen
December 25th :)
Catholic High School
I am me, myself to judge.
i live my ife the right way :D

Runaways

Alyssa . Audrey . EeLynn . EeMin . Elaine . Enaly . JiaXi . KahSing . LiAnne . Liv . Nellie . Nicole . PeiQi . PeiRu . QiLe . Sarah . Sarah* . SiNing . WeiSim . XinNing . YeeWei .

TALKATIVES


ShoutMix chat widget


Archives



Pasts

August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Jukebox

Imeem
Radio Blog Club

Wednesday 27 August 2008

yahahahahaha....em.....i've forgotten what i was going to write....oh yeah.....hahahahhahahahahaha!!! i'd been thinking to create a blog since.......long time ago but now only have time to do this ! so ... hi, there!! finally i was here !





#this friday is my piano exam ...... i scared i can't pass leh........i am not prepared yet....wuuu ] ;.......wish me luck!!

23:45